Wednesday, February 3, 2010

So many great ideas!

Hello everybody!
I just wanted to take a minute to share a couple of cards I have made recently for swaps!
I went to a MegaMeeting that my upline had for her first five downlines on Saturday and swapped with 50+ very talented ladies!

Here is a sample of the cards I made for the Sale-A-Bration swap. It is using the fancy scallop border punch, whimsical words stamp set and paper - all available in the SAB flyer this year!!






This is the card I made for the Occasions Mini Swap. Using the Vintage Vogue stamp set. I love the effects simple black and white has on a card, don't you?










I have lots more to show and tell - but will have to pace myself... if I post them all today, then I will have nothing again for a very long time!
Until next time! Happy stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment